Friday, December 30, 2011

Don Walker

 My manufacturing experience starts with me being an aircraft mechanic my entire adult life. I have worked on some of the most advanced technological aircraft in the world including the United States Air Force’s B1-b, B-2 and even Navy P3 aircraft.

 My resume also includes the Learjet model 45 and Challenger 300 series, the most technologically advanced corporate business jets. In addition to my aircraft experience, I became a certified welder in 1992.
As you can tell from my resume, I stay up to date on the latest advances in technology, and that carries over to my attitude on building frames. From my selection of tubing to my selection of dropouts, I will make sure that each and every frame has incorporated the very latest options for high performance and reliability.

No comments:

Post a Comment