Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Vertigo cycles

Your Builder :: Sean Chaney
It was only a matter of time before all my obsessive tinkering, modification and design brought me to the logical point of building titanium bicycle frames. Now I'm trying harder than ever to give my inner nerd free reign to create great riding and aesthetically pleasing bicycles . A visually simple design is often surprisingly difficult to execute.
The challenge of working through the design, planning and fabrication processes keep me going; all while sticking to the basics of building a well aligned frame that will ride true and deliver the feel tailored to the customer.
My goal as a builder is simple, it is to deliver an outstanding bicycle that will make you want to get out and ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment